Friday, July 9, 2010

Simple Breaded and Baked Zucchini

We are overloaded with Zucchini right now, not that I am complaining. My sister suggested breading and baking the zucchini so I went to try it. Unfortunately I had a tone of bread crumbs (I make them from the heals and crust of our bread) and zucchini but no eggs to dip them in. I decided to try it with milk. They were delicious! Especially when I dipped them in some homemade ranch. Next time I make them I will add some grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder to the bread crumbs.


Simple Breaded and Baked Zucchini
Zucchini
Milk
Bread Crumbs

Cut zucchini into 1/2 inch thick strips. In 2 separate bowls place the milk and bread crumbs. Dip each strip in the milk and then in the bread crumbs to cover. Place each strip on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven at 400° F for 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment