Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grilled Feta

I made this the other night it was from my latest issue of Real Simple Magazine. Our family enjoyed it so much I just had to share it. The magazine calls for pita chips instead of flatbread but the flatbread sounded good, plus it is slightly easier to make. The next time I have extra pita chips though I will be grilling up some feta for them.

Grilled Feta with Thyme
12 ounce piece feta
6 sprigs thyme
2 tbs olive oil

Flatbread

Place feta in the middle of a large piece of foil. Top with thyme and sprinkle with the olive oil. Fold the foil to create a small sealed packet. Grill the packet on a preheated grill med-low heat for 10-15 min or place the packet in a 350 oven for 10-15 min. Serve with Grilled flatbread broken into chip size pieces.

Make packet up to 1 day ahead and bring to room temperature before cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment